Continuous Ink Supply System
For other people which are thinking of using the Continuous Ink Supply System, Here is some unbiased advise from an end use like me.
Continuous Ink Supply System. (Advantages)
- The Cost of printing will go cheaper the more you print.
- Suitable for large and continuous printout.
- Decrease the downtime for changing the cartridge
Continuous Ink Supply System (Disadvantages)
- Initial installement cost is high.
- You must be technical savvy and have a good knowledge of your printer mechanisms.
- Good priming is needed for the tubing for the initial installation and the re-inking if the bulk ink tank is finished.
Anyway, all this is up to the end-user to see if they would be interested to use the continuous ink supply system. but for me, personally i would not be getting this type of printer. unless i am printing a lot of photos, which i dont need it anyway.
Tags: inkjet, inkjet cartridge, inkjet refill, HP, Epson, Canon, Lexmark